Power Team TWSL Series
THE SLIMLINE TORQUE WRENCH
The Bolting System TWSL series slimline torque wrench is engineered to meet the demand for a tighter fitting wrench in the oil and gas market. The TWSL slimline torque wrench is engineered to fit inaccessible applications with minimal clearance.
- Dynamic engineering modeling (FEA) optimized tool design to extend life and durability
- The SlimLine links use the same quick change Drive Body as the existing TWLC links
- Small nose radius, fits all standard API and ANSI flanges
- Rigid steel body construction with corrosion resistant plating
- Fully enclosed drive mechanism for operator safety
- Swivel manifold has an internal relief valve to prevent retract side over-pressurization
- Multi-Swivel technology for free positioning of tool and hoses
The Drive Body is designed to interchange with the TWLC (Low Clearance) and the new TWSL (SlimLine) Links, lowering your tool investment across each series to broaden your application reach.
The TWSL’s narrow width and reduced radius design enables the tool to fit into tight areas where standard low clearance links cannot.
View Catalog – TWSL Series
Enquiry about Power Team TWSL Series