Power Team PE45 Series
700 Bar (10,000 PSI) INFINITY SERIES (ISP) ELECTRIC PUMP
The infinite stage pump (ISP) incorporates technology that makes it an excellent choice for increasing productivity on the job.
- 10,000 psi (700 bar) infinity series (ISP) electric pump the SPX FLOW PE45 is an infinite stage electric pump which increases productivity on the job by providing continuous pressure for up to two times the speed of typical 2-stage pumps.
- Jobs get done faster and easier.
- over 100,000 cycles
- continuous duty up to 122°f (50°c) ambient
- proven design = proven reliability
- enhanced usability: light weight: 71 lb (32.2 kg) [without oil]
- removable control pendant (15 ft / 5 m)
- removable (4″) 100 mm, calibration-capable gauge
- universal motor for reduced voltage applications (up to -20% nominal voltage)
- 4 tool manifold available powers up to 4 tools from a single pump (not for lifting applications)
- high flow to get work done faster
- designed with safety in mind:
- easily adjusted pressure regulator
- (relief) valve fixed 1,500 psi (103 bar) retract relief valve pressure
View Catalog – PE45 Series
Enquiry about Power Team PE45 Series