Power Team Gauges
Heavy-Duty Hydraulic Pressure Gauges
- Gauges feature an easily readable and highly visible, red Day-glo® needle.
- High strength steel bourdon tube ensures high cycle life.
- Stainless steel cases and lens locking rings.
- 4″ and 6″ (101,6 mm and 152,4 mm) dry gauges can be filled with silicone (Kit #9046).
- Have 1/4″ NPT connections.
- Gauges are calibrated and comply to ASME B40.1 Grade B.
DG100 Digital Pressure Gauges
- Accurate to within 1%, Long-life pressure transducer.
- Pressure values are displayed on large red LEDs in 10 psi or bar increments. When power cable is connected to gauge, display will scroll all characters, performing a self-diagnostic routine.
- “Peak” hold feature with reset toggle switch and “Peak On” indicator; Hi/Low set point feature with relay outputs for Hi/Low alarms and/or control signals.
- A slow flashing display indicates pressure below the low limit. Fast blinking display alerts if limit is exceeded.
- Operating temperature of 0 to 140°F for the electronic display and -20 to 180°F for the transducer.
9042DG & 9042DG1500 Digital Pressure Gauges
- Digital gauge is easier to read and offers better accuracy than a conventional analog gauge.
- The laser welded stainless steel sensor & socket and the IP67 weatherproof rating make this product suitable for use in the most demanding of applications.
- Five pre-programmed engineering units allow technicians to read pressure in the unit of measure most applicable to the process.
- Includes automatic-off battery conservation, pressure tare, minimum pressure memory and maximum pressure.
- Agency Compliance / Approval: RoHS, CE, ASME B40.7, UL, cUL 61010-1.
View Catalog – Gauges
Enquiry about Power Team Gauges