Hydraulic Torque Wrench Tools
The TTX, TTZ, TTS, and TTL line of hydraulic torque wrench systems are the most reliable, dependable, and high quality American made wrenches at price.
Over 30 years of experience making industrial quality precision bolting tools and ancillary fastening equipment for some of the leading brands. Over the course of the last 10 years they have added their own value line hydraulic torque tools at the best prices without sacrificing the quality.
The first in the line the TTX series; TTX-1, TTX-3, and TTX-5, all with varying sizes and foot pound ranges.
- 180/360 degree multi-positional hose couplers
- 3 moving parts efficient mechanical design
- Inexpensive internal repairs
- High quality for durability and longevity
- Completely manufactured and assembled in the United States
Next in the line the TTS, it provides an unmatched level of strength and quality in a torque tool. This tool was designed for heavy production use. Although it may share similarities to the MXT from Hytorc, this tool has been redesigned and built with stronger materials to increase the longevity and durability under continuous use.
- The same 180/360 degree multi-positional hose couplers
- High strength metals for performance and reliability
- 360-degree rotatable reaction arm perfect for many jobs
- Compact ergonomic design
The TTZ limited-clearance is a high-quality tool that helps personnel loosen and tighten bolts within tight and confined spaces, faster and safer than ever before.
- Multi-positional hose couplers for no hose interference on jobs
- Simple connect hex links for quick and easy hex size changing
- efficient mechanical for simple/inexpensive repairs
- high quality internal metals for durability and long life
- slim design fits anywhere a square drive tool will not
The TTL hydraulic pancake wrench system is a high quality, durable tool even with daily use in heavy industry, comes with square drive conversion link for use with hex and allen sockets.
- Uni-swivel technology for free movement and positioning of tool and hoses
- Versatile for use with hex, 12-point, castle-nut sockets, etc.
- Eight models with torque output up to 59,110 ft-lbs