Pneumatic torque wrenches provide a very simple to use solution for tough bolting jobs, specially when you want them done quickly and safely.
Torc, LLc introduces the TTP series of industrial pneumatic torque wrenches available at AMG Bolting Solutions. This new line provides continuous and repeatable torque with an accuracy of +/- 5%.
The most simple and straightforward of the Torque Gun pneumatic product line.
The TTP Pneumatic TorcGun series ranges in torque from 85 Ft/Lbs to 80,35 Ft/Lbs and Free Speeds of up to 62 RPM.
Unlike other pneumatic torque wrenches, and similar to the Hytorc JGun, the TTP series has the fastest speed when it counts, which is during actual torque and not only during free nut run down!
These are the most reliable, dependable, high quality American made Pneumatic torque wrenches you will find at prices that simply can not be matched.
Our manufacturer of the TTP Series Pneumatic Torque Wrench has over 30 years of experience making industrial quality precision bolting tools and ancillary fastening equipment for some of the industries leading brands.
Lightweight, Durable & Powerful
Don’t be misled by the small size of the TTP pneumatic torque wrench series!
With the highest power-to-weight ratio of any comparable product… the TTP Torcgun can handle any fastening job thrown its way.
This pneumatic torque wrench is made from high-strength aluminum alloys, the TTP Series Torcgun is lightweight, yet it is extremely resistant to damage.
The gears and output shaft are composed of the highest quality materials ensuring superior performance and excellent durability!
Simply out, over the course of the last 10 years our manufacturers have added their own value line of hydraulic and pneumatic torque tools at the best prices without sacrificing quality.
Your Expensive Pneumatic Torque Wrenches Are Leaking Revenue.
At 40% – 50% below the cost of American-made competitor controlling bolting tools, we think the TTX hydraulic torque wrench square drive is worth a look. What do you say?
Your Impact Torque Wrenches Are Not Really Doing The Best Job.
Again, the TTP Pneumatic Torcgun is a precision air torque/tension compatible machine that unlike impact guns… you can set and get your desired load, period.
While impact wrenches can’t deliver this type of accuracy. Instead, they function by shocking the nut with fast blows by a hammer-like device.
This leads to inaccuracies, heavy vibration and loud operating volume.
The TTP pneumatic torque wrench / torcgun tool uses precision gearing to produce a constant, calibrated power assuring that you will achieve superior bolt load within your window of accuracy every time.
Key Take-Aways About The TTP TorcGun Series
- A reliable and dependable pneumatic torque wrench solution for the installation and removal of heavy-duty fasteners at a great price.
- PATENTED drive system delivering one of the highest power-to-weight ratios of any pneumatic controlled bolting system on the market today.
- Smooth continuous flow of controlled torque eliminating destructive hammering like a impact wrench delivers.
- The TTP pneumatic torque wrench has a lightweight ergonomic design with the goal of reducing operator strain and injury; resulting in increased productivity.
- You really need to order this pneumatic torque wrench online today, or call AMG Bolting Solutions for a quote.
We offer the full line of Hytorc, Torc and Enerpac pneumatic torque wrenches that are ISO 17025 Accredited.
Our pneumatic wrenches will handle any job, big or small:
- Wheel Nuts
- Structural Steelwork
- Pressure Vessels
- Engine Head Bolts
- Heavy Vehicle Production
- And, much more!
AMG Bolting Solutions has the Pneumatic Torque Wrench to Fit Your Fastening Needs:
- Single Speed, Manual Two Speed, and Automatic Two Speed
- Standard Pneumatic TorcGun Square Drives ¾” to 2 ½”, larger sizes special order
- Repeatable Accuracy to +/-5% and better
- Reaction Arms for every application, or we will custom make the right one for you.
- Forward and Reverse Action on every TTP pneumatic TorcGun we sell.
- Personal, onsite and off-site customer service and TTP pneumatic torque wrench tool training.
Contact AMG Bolting Solutions to purchase or rent your pneumatic torque wrench.
Our torquing experts are available to serve you everyday!